I think it's important to make a wishlist for yourself from time to time. It gives you something to work towards; a goal in mind. My summer wishlist consists of loafers, bright colors, and lots of mint.
1. Open Closet Fairground Scuba Bodycon Dress - $79 This dress just couldn't be more perfect in my opinion. I would pair it with strappy sandals for a more casual look, or wear it with stacked nude heels on a date night.
2. Cruise Fashion JC Cheetah Print Shoes - $155 The smoking loafers are a trend I can see overflowing into fall and winter. Therefore these would be the perfect investment. I'd pair with some leather shorts and a button up for summer, and a boyfriend sweater with cigarette jeans in the winter. Cruise Fashion also has a wide range of brands, including Vivienne Westwood and Jimmy Choo.
3. Blair Ritchey Lulu Foldover Clutch - $220 Can someone PLEASE find me an affordable version of this clutch? The color, the tassle, the size...it's all so perfect yet so far out of reason.
4. Blair Ritchey Tassle Keychain - $32 These keychains are so bright and happy. Not only do I want one for myself, they are also great potential presents!
5. Target Pom Pillow - $12.99 This is the perfect pillow and it's at an even more perfect price.
6. Target Andalucia Pillow - $24.99 I'm thinking this pillow is just happy enough to bring some brightness to the master bedroom.
7. Merona Mali Flat - $19.99 I love the color and the tassle of these, and the price is the icing on the cake! Can you believe they're from Target?
8. Baublebar Rose Oversized Link Strand - $28 I'm trying to incorporate a few more rose-gold pieces into my jewelry collection. I love that it's kind of unpredictable.
What's on your summer wishlist? Do we have any of the same picks?